Sign Up Now For Immediate Access
Tutorial access199$Strip Lash Styling How To
- Gain access to the training tutorial. $199 CAD
- By purchasing, you agree to all the terms and conditions.
- Unlimited access to classic and volume strip lash styling
- "Wet" look lash styling
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing, you agree to the below terms and conditions and confirm you are "Volume Trained" and eligible for this program.
(1) NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Program (including course materials), use of the Program, or access to the Program. This agreement is not transferable or assignable without the Company’s prior written consent.
(2) NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Company’s registered and unregistered intellectual property, trademarks, copyrighted and original materials (the “IP”) shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to use any of Company’s IP for Client’s business purposes. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received, including without limitation the IP, from Company electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Company. All IP, including Company’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
(3) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, Client releases Company, officers, employers, employees, directors, related entities, trustees, affiliates, and successors from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only an educational and/or business training service being provided. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from these transaction(s). Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program. Client agrees that use of Company’s services and enrollment in this Program is at Client’s own risk.
(4) DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Company cannot control Client and/or Client’s participation. Client commits to accepting assignments/exercises/sessions presented by Company and, to the extent that assignments/exercises/sessions require group participation, participating fully for the benefit of all members. If client is unwilling/unable to participate in exercises/assignments/sessions, the contract is terminable at Company’s option without recourse or refund of any kind. Company makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Client accepts that, because of the nature of Company’s services and extent of clients’ participation in Company’s exercise(s)/recommendation(s), the results experienced by clients significantly vary. Client’s accepts responsibility for such variance. Company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
(5) CONFIDENTIALITY. Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, information disclosed in connection with this Agreement, and shall not include information that: (a) is now or subsequently becomes generally available to the public; (b) the Company or Client can had rightfully in its possession prior to disclosure by the disclosing party; (c) the Company or Client rightfully obtains from a third party. Company agrees not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during discussion with Client, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft. To the extent that interacts with other clients, Client agrees information received by Client about other clients business or personal matters shall be considered Confidential Information and not be disclosed with the prior written consent of the disclosing party.
(6) PAYMENT TERMS – No refunds will be issued.
(7) OTHER TERMS. Upon execution of This Agreement by signature below, the Parties agree that any individual, firm Company, associates, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, divisions, subsidiaries, employees, Companies, heirs, assigns, designees or consultants of which the signee is a Company, officer, heir, successor, assign or designee is bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT.